Wanted Study Subjects

Kap Perrin, PhD, RN kperrin at koop.coph.usf.edu
Mon Jun 24 11:13:21 EST 1996

I am interested in contacting women who gave birth prior to their 20 th
birthday and went on to complete their PhD in any field. This study is
funded by the March of Dimes to research the variables involved in
successful women who were pregnant as adolescent who obtained their PhD.
If you or someone you know fits the criteria of this study, please
contact me at kperrin at koop.coph.usf.edu
I will send by U.S.mail a packet containing an audiotape and a few
questions in which to guide you in recording your lifestory. This study
is completely anonymous, since there are no identifying marks on the
return envelope and audiotape. I am only interested  in collecting
stories.

Thank you for your response.

Kay Perrin, PhD,RN
University of South Florida
College of Public Health
Department of Community and Family Health
13212 Bruce B.Downs Blvd. MDC-56
Tampa, FL 33612
813 974 6704
Fax 813 974 5172