Plant anatomy images

Mike Snow snow at UOFPORT.EDU
Thu Mar 7 11:53:08 EST 1996

	Robert-
	I recently asked the same question. I got back several useful
replies. I have gotten so busy in recent weeks that I have been remiss in
acknowledging them, so your note acted as a good reminder for me. By far
the most useful single Web page was kindly pointed out to me by Raino
Lampinen in Helsinki. Raino has already collected an extensive list of
these and posted them on the Web at:
	http://www.helsinki.fi/kmus/botpics.html

	This is a great resource. Thanks Raino!!

	Michael Snow
	Dept. of Biology
	University of Portland
	Portland, OR