Tissue Culture Methods

DStoerz dstoerz at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 21:41:31 EST 1996

I am interested in trying some propagation via tissue culture.  One of my
problems is that I don't have money for a laminar flow hood.

What kind of luck might I have if I make the transfers without a hood?  Do
I have any other options?  I have thought about building a small hood
using one of the HEPA or electrostatic air cleaner systems that are
available, but I don't really want to spend the money if it will be a
total failure.

I would be thankful for any information or assistance.

DStoerz at aol.com