Plant hormones

Ross Koning Koning at ECSUC.CTSTATEU.EDU
Fri Mar 15 09:40:45 EST 1996

At  6:21 AM 3/15/96 +0000, traveler at rust.net wrote:
>I am in intro bio student.  doing a research paper on auxins and
>gibberellins.  Any good ideas for info on the net or other references
>would be appreciated.  Thanks.

There is one site that I know of on this subject at:

http://pc0550.lars.bbsrc.ac.uk/

Please remember, the uk means it is on the "other side
of the pond" so the link is slow, and sometimes less
than perfectly reliable, but with patience you can get
a lot of interesting information there.  That page also
has some links to other pages world-wide.

Good Luck!

ross

 \ Ross Koning                                  \
  \ Biology Department                           \
   \ Eastern CT State University                  \
    \ Willimantic, CT  06226  USA                  \
     \ Koning at ecsu.ctstateu.edu                     \
      \ http://koning.ecsu.ctstateu.edu/default.html \
       \ Phone: 860-465-5327                          \
        ) Fax: 860-465-5213                            )