plant lab

Thu May 9 07:55:31 EST 1996

We are developing a plant biology lab for non-science students dealing with
botanical products.  The idea is for students to conduct experiments that
illustrate how products they use are developed from plants.  Do you know of any
experiments we could use?  We plan to do one experiment where we distill
plant material to get oils for perfumes.  We need something else to fill the
time.  If you have any ideas, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

                                John Browning
                                University of Maryland, College Park
                                jb189 at