subscribing correction

Jon Monroe monroejd at
Thu Nov 7 16:57:54 EST 1996

It was brought to my attention that I recently posted an incorrect address
for subscribing (or unsubscribing) to this newsgroup - ONLY for those of
you who are in Europe, Africa, or Central Asia.  The correct address is:

        biosci at

Send a message to this address (no subject needed) containing in the body:

        subscribe plant-ed

The address for people in the Americas or Pacific Rim countries is still:

        biosci-server at

If you have an automatic signature file added to your messages, include the

just below the subscribe line.

For more information feel free to e-mail me at monroejd at or link to
the  BIOSCI documentation at the URL:

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

  Jonathan Monroe                voice:  540-568-6649 (office)
  Department of Biology                  540-568-6045 (lab)
  James Madison University       fax:    540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807-0001    e-mail: monroejd at