help on plant physiology web sites

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Wed Nov 20 09:56:27 EST 1996

Plant -edders,
  On the following request, could you please post them to the group.  I am
very interested in the responses.  I will have a web page for my plant phys
class next fall and am keeping my eye out for sites to include..

Dave Starrett

At 09:09 AM 11/20/96 WET, you wrote:
>Hi, could somebody recommend me useful web addresses about plant physiology
>in general? Thank you.
>
>Joaquin Royo
>Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia
>Madrid
>Spain

*  Dr. David Starrett                                       *
*  Biology Department, MS 6200                              *
*  Southeast Missouri State University                      *
*  Cape Girardeau, MO 63701                                 *
*  Ph: (573) 651-2382                                       *
*  Fax: (573) 651-2223                                      *
*  email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                         *
*  WWW: http://biology.semo.edu/web/starrett/starrhpg.html  *