employment opportunities

lulu krogh lkrogh at BIOSCI.CBS.UMN.EDU
Tue Nov 26 10:01:56 EST 1996

Dear Sir/Madam:

Would it be possible to add me to your Email list for the above?  I have a
network of program secretaries that I forward such information to in order to
make it available to our graduates in the biological sciences.  In addition, I
post all announcements immediately, publish them in our dept weekly newsletter
that goes out to the College of Agriculture and College of Biological Sciences
dept heads and administrators, AND to the Career Centers.

With the times and positions so competitive for our graduating students, I am
sure you will appreciate the need to publicize efficiently and effectively.

Respectfully requested,

Lulu Krogh, Program Secretary
Plant Biological Sciences Graduate Program
220 Biological Sciences Center
1445 Gortner Avenue
St Paul, MN 55108-1095
Phone:612-625-4222