dyes from plants

Stefanie Marie Galgon smg4 at DANA.UCC.NAU.EDU
Tue Oct 8 15:05:07 EST 1996

Hello Hillary,

Have you contacted the Arboretum?  I know that there is a woman there (I
believe her name is Kathy) that teaches a class in this area.  You might
want to give her a call.

Stefanie Galgon
Department of Biology
Northern Arizona University