Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr. raiar at inlink.com
Sat Oct 12 16:32:58 EST 1996

Hi John

Interesting, but brings up a question.
I used to work for a company that utilized Manzanita Burl for several
products, decorations, etc.
I don't know the technical name for this part of a tree, but this is
what our company purchased as burl and my question.
We obtained the section of the tree that was the juncture between the
trunk and root system, and this is what we utilized as the burl for
the products we sold.
Could you expound on this please?


More information about the Plant-ed mailing list