k.gould at AUCKLAND.AC.NZ k.gould at AUCKLAND.AC.NZ
Tue Sep 10 17:18:18 EST 1996

When I was a graduate student in Manchester, we used to supply auxins
and cytokinins to the cut stumps of Coleus in  liquid form, in
Eppendorfs inverted over the stumps.
      Dr. Kevin S.Gould
      School of Biological Sciences
      University of Auckland