auxin

Kroin/Hortus hortus at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 13 01:47:03 EST 1996

Some of the answers received on this topic are a bit off.
IBA is quite sensitive to heat. It will break down within a day if the
temperature is much above 100F. We sell water soluble IBA tablets and do
not recommend that mixing be above 85F. Also, IBA is quite sensitive to
bright light. Our users are told not to leave the solutions made today
for more than 6 hours. ... u may still get results with older soln but
the conc will be severely dimin with time.

Joel
--
   PO Box 1956 Old Chelsea Station, New York NY 10113 USA