Tropical Fruit News

Console IIcx bgcannon at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:56:09 EST 1997

We’ve done some updating on our home page, why not take a look?

Tropical Fruit News magazine will be glad to answer what questions we
can. We are the world's only monthly tropical fruit magazine; our
publisher is the Rare Fruit Council International, Inc. RFCI is a
registered USA nonprofit founded in 1955.

Questions to: alt.agriculture;  alt.agriculture.fruit  -or better yet
direct to-  bgcannon at hotmail.com

Tropical Fruit News has a temporary home page at ;

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/5955

For sample issues:special Internet offer- USA send $1.25,
others send $1.75 (reply coupons OK). Sorry about asking for your hard
earned cash but postage is a killer. A year subscription is $35 US and
$45 others. Special student rate as well.

Request to:
        Editor: TFNews
        2828 McCall Road S. Suite 32 Box 9
        Englewood, Florida