Jon Monroe monroejd at
Fri Apr 25 08:53:06 EST 1997

Plant-ed people,

In my message last night that included several URLS for websites containing
educational materials, I omitted one (at least) that has LOTS to offer:

Genentech's ACCESS Excellence
especially their "activities exchange" page

I also just heard that there is a new URL for the SAPS homepage.  SCIENCE
AND PLANTS FOR SCHOOLS is now located at:

If I have omitted other important sites please feel free to add to this
list.  Also, if you construct a site with content that Plant-ed readers
could use, please post the URL and a short description to this newsgroup.
If you would rather have someone else mention your work I would be happy to
look at sites.  Perhaps someone could construct and post an annotated
monthly? summary of new websites to the group...

  Jonathan Monroe                voice:  540-568-6649 (office)
  Department of Biology                  540-568-6045 (lab)
  James Madison University       fax:    540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807-0001    e-mail: monroejd at