diversif xnospamx.huber at
Tue Aug 5 18:35:43 EST 1997

	I have seen a wreath in one of my craft books made from sumac flowers.  I
am not even sure if I am spelling it right, so excuse me if I am not.  My
question is, are the flowers poisonous in any way?  I have a 14 month old
daughter who would climb the wall if she could, and no doubt she could
probably get the wreath off the wall if she really wanted to.  Anyway, I
seem to remember calling it "poison sumac" when I was a child.  Is it
really poisonous, or is that something our mothers told us so we wouldn't
touch it?  It made a beautiful holiday wreath with eucalyptus leaves. 
Thanks in advance.


Please remove "xnospamx." from address if responding by Email!

More information about the Plant-ed mailing list