an urgent botanical question (fwd)

Anne Heise aheise at ORCHARD.WASHTENAW.CC.MI.US
Tue Aug 12 09:40:14 EST 1997

Anyone?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:22:42 -0600
From: "Lisa V. Bardwell" <bardwell at ecentral.com>
To: "'Anne.Heise'" <aheise at orchard.washtenaw.cc.mi.us>,
    "'lcablk at umich.edu'" <lcablk at umich.edu>
Subject: an urgent  botanical question

My sister and I are helping a school apply for a grant.
Part of the educational piece of it is to have kids learn
a little about ecosystems by planting trees with some
of the understory plants that would be with them in
their native habitat (and that would survive in Colorado).

Do you have any ideas re: Sugar Maple, Gingko or
American Linden? We don't need to have it all now,
rather we wanted one example to exemplify what we
will be trying to do.