Classic Plant Physiology Papers?

David R. Hershey dh321 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Wed Aug 13 14:08:06 EST 1997

The following two books also have some plant physiology papers:

Janick, Jules (ed.). 1987. Classic papers in horticultural science.

Gabriel, M.L. and Fogel, S. 1955. Great experiments in biology.
Prentice-Hall. [3 on auxins and 9 on photosynthesis]

David R. Hershey

Snail mail: 6700 Belcrest Road #112, Hyattsville, MD 20782-1340

Adjunct Professor, Biology/Horticulture Dept.
Prince George's Community College, Largo, MD 20772-2199

Email: dh321 at