2nd Post: Dacrydium key/Porata ID

#gondwana gondwana at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 26 02:43:44 EST 1997

I am still looking for a key to the genus Dacrydium and for taxonomic ID
of of a Mexican plant (common name "Porata")).

Surprisingly, except for one person whose anti-spam return email address
was unusable ("nobody at nowhere") and who only offered NZ Dacrydium key (I
need to identify a New Guinean species), there have been no replies
whatsoever.

Isn't there a botanically inclined soul out there with the perspicacity
and arboreal acumen to anwer my queries or refer me to a source where I
might procure the data myself??

Thanks!!

Dave Deutsch