New Innovation In The Care Of Houseplants.

Gavin Jones. gavin.jones at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 09:57:04 EST 1997

Hello to all,
         Over the last five months I have developed a system for the care
of Houseplants. The system eliminates the guesswork when it comes to
watering.

         The electronic device is built into the plantpot and gives a clear
indication at the push of a button as to whether the plant requires
watering.

         I am seeking a commercial partner to develop this product, can any
interested parties please contact  me by private E-Mail or by the contact
details below.

Thank you.
--
Gavin Jones.