leaf marking

Wed Dec 3 12:35:42 EST 1997

At 10:13 AM -0500 12/3/97, David Brown wrote:
>Would dental floss devices that come with the floss work?
>They are sold as disposable but may be too expensive for classes.
>If used with india ink they would be less toxic.

David,

This sounds like a great idea! I think you'd want
to be careful to avoid waxed floss, though.  If
the floss is too hydrophobic the India ink won't
coat it properly.  I might try your idea!  There are
floss holders that you could fill with your own
type of thread or floss, and as a one-time expense
might be OK. Thanks!

ross

Ross Koning                 | koning at ecsu.ctstateu.edu
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479