aloe investigations

Eve Pranis Eve_Pranis at
Thu Dec 4 10:19:09 EST 1997

I'm developing educational materials for the Aloe Institute to help K-8+
teachers use Aloe plants in the classroom to enrich learning. I would like to
include some highlights from "real" classrooms in which students have
conducted investigations with Aloe. Have you run across any student aloe
projects or successfully conducted labs to test the antibacterial or
antifungal properties of aloe? I would value suggestions from members of this

Eve Pranis

Eve Pranis, Associate Director of Education
National Gardening Association
180 Flynn Ave.
Burlington, VT 05401

eve.pranis at  OR eve at