PEACE LILLY TROUBLES

Brad Bible bbible at preferred.com
Sat Dec 13 21:00:24 EST 1997

TO ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE GROWING PEACE LILLIES:

I am in dire need of help.  My wife purchased a peace lilly for me some time
ago and it is just not turning out good at all.  The plant looks very
unhealthy - it is currently green but the leaves will come out and begin
turning brown at their tips, working its way backward until the leaf
eventually dies and breaks off.  The plant also has this pertpetual look of
being half wilted and has never once bloomed.

We have tried everything with this plant: sunlight, no sunlight, lots of
water, little water, Miracle Grow, you name it.  Neither one of us though
have green thumbs so it may just be that we are doing something wrong so if
ANYBODY can think of anything please email me with your suggestions.

Wilting away,

Brad Bible

bbible at preferred.com