dosmann at IASTATE.EDU dosmann at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Feb 17 10:18:13 EST 1997

	Germination of Myrica pensylvanica may need to be promoted by
giving the seeds up to 3 months of moist-stratification (in sand or
peat).  Make sure that all of the wax is removed, also.

	Best of luck,
	Michael Dosmann

Michael S Dosmann
dosmann at             . . .