Venus Flytrap

Frank Hesse fhesse at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 17 05:38:36 EST 1997

Hallo,

I'm not sure wether this is the right newsgroup for my question.
I have a venus flytrap at home for about 3 days. Together with
the plant I got only a little paper, which recommends to keep
the flytrap cool during winter and to put it into a cup with
a little water. I don't know much about this plant, so what
do I have to do to keep the plant healthy? On the pictures
I have found, the inner sides of the traps are red, but my plant
tends to have green sides, is this because of the winter period?
I hape, you have some hints for me.

Thank you very much

Frank