Recommendations for Greenhouse Collection?

Thomas M. Baugh tbaugh at IGC.APC.ORG
Wed Feb 26 13:35:33 EST 1997

Bill:

I have a couple of articles scheduled for publication in the coming months.
In one titled "Patio Pond in a Pot" I demonstrate how to use low four gallon
'aquatic planters' for bog plants.  The other article is titled "The High
Tech Aqua Terrarium" in which I describe a terrarium technique that works
well in my small lab here at Spring Meadow.  I'll try to remember to send
you copies.  Perhaps they may be of interest to your students.

Tom Baugh
Spring Meadow