Grevilleas

John' V Lunghusen JHNLUNG at MELBPC.ORG.AU
Thu Feb 27 15:55:41 EST 1997

Hello Audrey
Grevillea Var. 'Audrey' is believed to be a cross between G.juniperina and
G.victoriae, but there is no poorinda "Audrey' in my list, however I will
check with Roger Elliott  who will know.
There are at least 39 cultivars in the poorinda series.
Hope this helps
Regards

John Lunghusen               Austratec Pty Ltd
19 Blaxland Crt                  Plant Tissue Culture
Mooroolbark Vic 3138       Tel/Fax: +61 3 9756 6349
Australia                             email: jhnlung at melbpc.org.au
----------
: From: AUDREY CASALAINA <n1386875 at sparrow.qut.edu.au>
: To: plant-ed at net.bio.net
: Subject: Grevilleas
: Date: Thursday, 27 February 1997 9:48
:
: Does anyone know much about a grevillea called Grevillea porinda (not
sure
: of spelling) which has a form called G.audrey?
:
:       AA      UUU       UUU   DDDDD
:      AAAA    UU UU     UU UU DDD DDD
:     AA  AA      UU     UU    DD    DD
:    AA    AA     UU     UU    DD     DD
:    AA    AA     UU     UU    DD      DD
:   AA      AAAA  UU     UU    DD       DD
:   AA   AAAAAAA   UU     UU   DD       DD
:   AAAAAAAAAA     UU     UU   DD       DD
:  AAAAAA    AA    UU     UU   DD      DD   oo
:  AA        AA    UU     UU   DD    DDD   oooo
:  AA        AA     UUU UUUUU UDD   DDD    oooo
: AA          AA     UUUUU UUUUDDDDDD       oo
:
:
:   a.casalaina at student.qut.edu.au
:
: "The Indians win it, the Indians win it.  Oh my God, the Indians win it!"
: HARRY DOYLE 1992
:
: