To paraphrase: alternative med career

Sam Beale sib at brown.edu
Wed Jan 29 07:24:08 EST 1997

Apologies, I couldn't resist:

HI,
My name is Vinnie, and I practice something called Sk-ahm. It is a means
of enrichment through the use of economic energy transfer. You must
receive bills to be able to pass the wherewithal through your body. You
are the suk-kuhr so to speak. The purpose of the attunment is to clear
your bank account so the
funds can flow freely. If you look in your area you may find a Sk-ahm
Master/Teacher such as myself to help you. This kind of practice can
yield the fee's of a doctor. But best of all you get enriched while your
patient gets Sk-ahm'ed. It is currently being reconized as a real enriching
alternative and is being used as we speak in the streets in Tucson.
Good luck. But if you'd like more info feel free to e-mail me. Maybe if
there's no-one close by you I can try a long distance Sk-ahm. It can
be done. You can send money long distance with Sk-ham using the mails.
I have. And there is a means of manifestation too. Good luck

Vinnie the Sk-ham Master/teacher
and Financial Wizard
------
Indeed, who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows him?