Bio Project

SkiRa81207 skira81207 at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 13:34:05 EST 1997

   Hi! My name is Alison and at my school we're working on these bio
projects. My project is to see if Plants are affected by music. I have
done the experiment and repeated it twice. I have taken the data and now
all i need is the do research on plants and so on. The only problem is I
can find any info. except this oe book. If anyone knows much about plants
(and at this ng I would think so) then could you please e-mail me or reply
to this thread. I would be very thankful.

P.S. My computer is going to be in the shop for a few days, so I wouldn't
be able to get back to this place for a bit.

P.S.S One thing I really would like to find out is if plants are affected
by Vibrations. Thanks again

Alison McKinney (I wish)
SkiRa81207aol.com                RaceWell at juno.com
"I'm crushing your head....that will teach you to think w/your crouch." - Mark McKinney
"You'll like it once you become less frighten of it." - J. Lennon