more poison ivy

Lee Hadden hadden at WINGATE.EDU
Thu Jul 10 12:34:05 EST 1997


Since my mail to Thomas was returned, I respond here:
The person I know of who had oral/pharyngeal poison ivy wasn't taking it
to get rid of a rash he already had--doing it on a dare I think.
The people students have mentioned were allergic and had the rash at the
time they ate the leaf--but then the rash went away.  And I know there
are those lucky people who don't get poison ivy and will rub a leaf on
their skin to prove it.

Lee Hadden



More information about the Plant-ed mailing list