plant-ed future

Scott Shumway Scott_Shumway at wheatonma.edu
Thu Jun 12 08:52:05 EST 1997

HALF of the messages that I receive from plant-ed are about non-botanical
sex or anotomical photographs that do not feature members of the plant or
protist kingdoms.  This represents almost ALL of the junk email (spams?)
that I receive.  By unsubscripbing from plant-ed I could eliminate my junk
email problems, but I would also lose a valuable source of plant teaching
and research information.  Is there any way to save this list from "death
by unwanted advertising"?  Could it become a moderated list?

Thanks, Scott

Scott Shumway
Dept. of Biology
Wheaton College