What kind of flower is this?

T. Jesse Fox tjfox at sam.neosoft.com
Sun Mar 2 15:12:02 EST 1997

	One of our students found this flower in Costa Rica at the base
of the Arenal volcano.  Can you identify it?  A picture of this flower
can be found in the photo gallery of our web page. (Photo #10)
http://www.neosoft.com/~worldc/learn.html.
This may seem like a blatant attempt to have more people review our web
page so as to learn about what we are doing in the Costa Rican rain
forest and it is.
For more information please contact World Class Adventures in Education,
1300 Post Oak Blvd. Suite 1750, Houston, Texas 77056.  Our office number
is 713-961-3836.  Our e-mail address is worldc at neosoft.com.