Help! I have an injured aloe plant.

David Schanzle schnozie at jumpnet.com
Tue Mar 4 01:39:56 EST 1997

Glamdring wrote:

          I have a large aloe plant that has bee cut on one of its
  leaves and is now drying and dying from this cut out.  In addition
  another arm appears as if it has been crushed and is now shrinkoing
  and warping at these places.
          How can I heal this plant and save these arms???

                                          Alex

                                          alk at eden.rutgers.edu

 Don't worry about it. You can't kill aloe plants. The leaf will dry up
around the cut and heal itself. You probably could plant the other end
and it might grow. I have hundreds of aloes. I have left them out of
soil for months finally to replant them.