employment education system (?) in UK and Republic of Ireland

Keith Mills keithm at iol.ie
Tue Mar 25 07:14:54 EST 1997

Thomas Lamp wrote:

> I'm looking for further information about the occupational professional
> system (a recognized term? = knowledge to profession? occupational
> training school's? Sorry, I don't know the correct term.) in Great Britain
> and the Republic of Ireland, especially about the education (or training)
> for gardeners in those countries.
> If anywhere interesting about the German education system, s/he can browse
> related pages via

Thomas,
In Ireland, this form of education is caleed "vocational education", and
there are schools of this typre in every major town in Ireland. If you
need any special information, I might be able to help, as one of my best
friends is a teacher in one of these schools.

For infotrmation on The Web try :
http://www.indigo.ie/lcvp/newsite/index.htm

Keith