(fwd) Laboratory experiments using Mungbeans(Vigna radiata/Phaseolus aureus)

Jon Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Fri May 2 14:40:59 EST 1997

Plant-edders,

I'm forwarding this message from Haima Rowena J. Lucas that just appeared
on the biolab list.  Please reply to Haima.   Thanks, Jon Monroe
(monroejd at jmu.edu)

>Hello everyone!
>
>I am looking for laboratory experiments used to teach concepts on plant
>life and processes that UTILIZES MUNGBEANS (or any of its
>"relatives"--Leguminosae)
>
>This is connection with my research at the Laboratory of Science
>Education, Hiroshima University, Japan.
>
>I would really appreciate any information.
>
>THANKS!!!
>
>Haima Rowena J. Lucas
>hrjlucas at ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp

  Jonathan Monroe                voice:  540-568-6649 (office)
  Department of Biology                  540-568-6045 (lab)
  James Madison University       fax:    540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807-0001    e-mail: monroejd at jmu.edu
    http://www.jmu.edu/biology/biofac/jmonroe/jmonroe.html