Insectivores in quantity?

William E. Williams WEWilliams at osprey.smcm.edu
Thu May 1 11:55:42 EST 1997

Plant Edders,

Where can I get insectivorous plants in quantity (maybe 25-100
individuals)?  I have a student who wants to do an independent study on
insectivory, preferably sundew, and so far what we have found is various
"kits" from Carolina.  Each kit has several different species,
instructions, etc., and they cost around twenty bucks--obviously way too
much for an experiment that requires dozens of plants.  Seeds would be
fine if somebody can tell me how to treat them.

--
Bill Williams, St. Mary's College of Maryland
WEWilliams at osprey.smcm.edu