information about genetically engineered

Susan Singer ssinger at CARLETON.EDU
Wed May 7 10:49:59 EST 1997

   The best source of information is the USDA biotech page and there linked
list of genetically engineered plants that are no longer regulated. (this site also links to
some good information on specific crops that might be useful for teaching)\
Susan Singer
>I would to have a list of genetically engineered fruits and vegetable
>authorized (and projects) in the USA.
>Could you please send me a list or tell me the name and adress of
>someone to contact ?
>Sorry for my english...
>Yours sincerely,
>Danielle LESTANG

Susan Singer                                    Phone:  507-646-4391
Department of Biology                           Fax:    507-646-5757
Carleton College                                E-mail: ssinger at
Northfield, MN 55057