Insectivores in quantity?

David W. Kramer kramer.8 at OSU.EDU
Thu May 8 09:31:10 EST 1997

William E. Williams wrote:

>Where can I get insectivorous plants in quantity (maybe 25-100
>individuals)?  I have a student who wants to do an independent study on
>insectivory, preferably sundew, and so far what we have found is various
>"kits" from Carolina.  Each kit has several different species,
>instructions, etc., and they cost around twenty bucks--obviously way too
>much for an experiment that requires dozens of plants.  Seeds would be
>fine if somebody can tell me how to treat them.

You might begin searching the WWW at  http://www.hpl.hp.com/bot/cp_home

By clicking on the "Other CP Pages" button you will find a small list of
vendors with links to their websites.  Continued surfing of the WWW from
this site should lead you to longer lists of vendors.

Dr. David W. Kramer
Department of Plant Biology
Ohio State University at Mansfield
1680 University Drive