Teaching Manuals

wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
Wed May 14 16:01:04 EST 1997

Dear Plant Edders,

        The Education Committee of the American Society of Plant
Physiologists is always looking for materials for display at the Education
Booth at the annual meetings (held jointly this year with the Canadian SPP
in Vancouver, BC in early August).  We would like to set up a display of
plant physiology laboratory and lecture manuals.  If you have a manual that
you have developed for your course and you would like to share it, please
send one copy to me at the address below.  Each copy will be labeled as
"Display Copy Only"and retained at the Education Booth for the duration of
the meetings.  The goal here is to display successful, time-tested lecture
and laboratory manuals for others to see.  Please include information on
whether or not the manual is available for sale and how an interested party
might go about obtaining one from you.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Wise
Member, ASPP Education Committee

Robert R. Wise
Plant Physiologist and Director, UWO Electron Microscope Facility
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, WI  54901
(414) 424-3404 tel