Louisa Stark Louisa.Stark at COLORADO.EDU
Fri May 30 17:39:30 EST 1997

An excellent resource for information about Brassicas is the Wisconsin
Fast Plant web site.
They have a great "slide show" describing the different Brassica species
of economic importance.

Louisa Stark
Senior Scientist
UCB Hughes Initiative