looking for good anti-plant educational materials

Julia Frugoli JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Sat Nov 8 13:58:11 EST 1997

>To:            plant-ed at net.bio.net
>From:          noenviron at aol.com (NOENVIRON)
>Subject:       looking for good anti-plant educational materials
>Date:          8 Nov 1997 16:17:56 GMT
>
>looking for good educational materials on the negative aspects of
>plants.
>post here or email. thanks.
>
>No More Environment! Web Home Page of the Anti-Environment
>http://members.aol.com/NOENVIRON

DON'T check this out.

1) It's pure garbage (IMHO) or a lovely satire-not sure which

and

2) Every visit to the website is counted by them as an opponent of
environmentalism, on a little counter at the bottom.  If you get upset
and email them, you get added to their mailing list as a supporter.

Here's the text to save you a trip:
Welcome to the home web page of the Anti-Environment.

Sick of Environmentalism? Most people are! So say so!

The entire concept of environmentalism is wrong, from start to finish.

Humanity is NOT a part of "nature," humanity can master nature and
ultimately abolish it so that there
is no more state of nature, but rather what humanity creates and
ordains.

Rather than "saving the environment," we want to abolish it. We will say
loud and clear: We want no
"environment."

We call for the immediate repeal of all international, U.S., state,
municipal, and local treaties, laws,
regulations or practices aimed at "protecting" the so-called
environment.

We call for the immediate end of all "recycling" programs.

We call for the end of the so-called "ozone" layer.

We call for the end of protection for so-called endangered species.

We call for the accerleration of "global warming"; there is nothing
wrong with getting warm and
melting the polar ice caps to reclaim them as useful land.

We call for the increased use of food processing and the use of
preservatives in food products.

   To be added to our mailing list for action alerts and an email
newsletter, email us at the address
                                      below.

                      Please publicize the existence of this web page.

                       NO MORE ENVIRONMENT!

                  NO MORE ENVIRONMENTALISM!

               JUST SAY NO TO THE ENVIRONMENT!

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL NOENVIRON at AOL.COM

         opponents of environmentalism and the environment have viewed
this page since Nov. 6,
1997.

Chalk one up for ignorance!
Julia Frugoli