looking for good anti-plant educational materials

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Mon Nov 10 18:25:03 EST 1997

>1) It's pure garbage (IMHO) or a lovely satire-not sure which
>
>and
>
>2) Every visit to the website is counted by them as an opponent of
>environmentalism, on a little counter at the bottom.  If you get upset
>and email them, you get added to their mailing list as a supporter.

I did check it out.  Thought it was serious at first.  Then realized it has
to be a joke.  NOBODY is that stupid!

Dave Starrett

* Dr. David Starrett                                      *
* Biology Department, MS 6200                             *
* Southeast Missouri State University                     *
* Cape Girardeau, MO  63701                               *
* Ph: 573-651-2382                                        *
* Fax: 573-651-2223                                       *
* Email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                        *