Leaf drip

Nancy Harrison vulpia at sonic.net
Fri Nov 14 18:05:22 EST 1997

Just as an added note on walnuts, today I wandered around in a local
walnut orchard, and noticed that all the trees save one had nothing
growing under them but a bit of annual grass (European) and some
baby walnut seedlings. The one exception had a huge mass of blackberry
bushes around it. I looked again, and this particular walnut was...
dead! NH (in Northern Calif)