Educational Newsletter

Tyrel Burton tyrelb at
Sun Nov 16 23:17:16 EST 1997

Hi! We (The Edu-Web Company) are writing a new educational newsletter
that is distributed through the Internet. We are offering free copies to
anyone who wants it -- all they have to do is register on our page.

Edu-Web Monthly, the newsletter, is geared towards students and
teachers. Topics in the monthly newsletter include interesting web
sites, tips on using the Internet and more. We even have a cool web site
where subscribers can talk and chat with other subscribers.

Check out for more details.

We are also looking for companies to advertise on the newsletter. If you
have an educational product or service, and want cheap advertising,
please e-mail us. Our rates are VERY low!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Tyrel Burton

The Edu-Web Company