Wards slides

wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU wise at VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU
Wed Nov 19 12:22:11 EST 1997

Dear World,

        I recently unearthed a collection of about 300 2"x2" projection
slides for plant anatomy.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that none
are labeled--all they have are catalog numbers.  They are about 20-30 years
old and were purchased from Ward's Natural Science Establishment Inc.  I
have contacted Wards but they do not have records of anything this old.  I
can use them as is, but it sure would be nice to know more about the
specimen.
        My question is, perchance, does anyone have an old Wards catalog or
a list of their slides?  The catalog numbers are all "171 W ----" where the
"----" is 2000 to 3000.

TIA

Bob