Half-seed assay

Dr. David Starrett dstarret at BIOLOGY.SEMO.EDU
Tue Nov 25 12:14:02 EST 1997

Plant-edders,
  I was planning to do the Braley seed half assay for GA next week.  I have
done it before, but somehow cannot come up with the formulations.  Does
anyone know the concentration of starch that goes in the agar plates (1%?)
and more importantly, the concentration of GA in the agar test plates?

Thanx,

  Dave Starrett

* Dr. David Starrett                                      *
* Biology Department, MS 6200                             *
* Southeast Missouri State University                     *
* Cape Girardeau, MO  63701                               *
* Ph: 573-651-2382                                        *
* Fax: 573-651-2223                                       *
* Email: dstarret at biology.semo.edu                        *