What plant it is? .....1/1 bmp

michelle sterling misterli at NMSU.Edu
Thu Oct 2 12:46:02 EST 1997

Alan, I've just joined this newsgroup because I am very interested in
gardening.  I'm not very experienced at it but interested.  I was
wondering if you could tell me just what is acceptable in newsgroups and
what is not.  I'm sure it is a matter of opinion but I was just curious
what exactly you were referring to.  I'de also like to know if this group
ever has gardening discussions?  I've been checking for messages for about
2 weeks and when I finally found them, it didn't have much to do with
gardening.  Thanks...  Oh, by the way, (Where are my manners :) my name
is Michelle Sterling and I'm from Las Cruces, New Mexico.  I'm just
starting to experiment with these newsgroups so any advice would be great.
Bye!