Pressure Bomb

dosmann at IASTATE.EDU dosmann at IASTATE.EDU
Sat Oct 11 14:40:13 EST 1997

> Does anyone know who sells pressure bombs for leaf water potential
> measurements?  A company named PMS Instruments of Corvallis, OR used to but
> the number I have for them has been disconnected.
>
> TIA
>

> Dr. Robert R. Wise
> Department of Biology
> University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
> Oshkosh, WI  54901
>
> (920) 424-3404 tel
> (920) 424-1101 fax
> wise at uwosh.edu

I just looked at our pressure bomb, and it is from PMS Instrument Co.  I
seem to remember that they had moved (still in Corvallis, though).  The
number I have is (541) 752-7926 and fax (541) 752-7929.  I hope these are
current numbers and different than the ones you have already.  If they
are the same, let me know and I will ask our lab technician.

Good Luck!

Michael

---
Michael S Dosmann