Pressure Bomb

Michael Grusak mgrusak at BCM.TMC.EDU
Sun Oct 12 05:52:07 EST 1997

At 12:22 PM 10/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know who sells pressure bombs for leaf water potential
>measurements?  A company named PMS Instruments of Corvallis, OR used to but
>the number I have for them has been disconnected.
>
>TIA
>

>Dr. Robert R. Wise
>Department of Biology
>University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
>Oshkosh, WI  54901
>
>(920) 424-3404 tel
>(920) 424-1101 fax
>wise at uwosh.edu

Our pressure bomb is from Soilmoisture Equipment Corp. in Santa Barbara, CA
- they call their instrument a 'Plant Water Status Console', Model
3005-1412.  The numbers I have for them from 1990 when we ordered the
instrument are: tel., 805-964-3525 and FAX, 805-683-2189.

This unit has worked well for us.

Mike Grusak

Michael A. Grusak
USDA-ARS
Children's Nutrition Research Center
1100 Bates Street
Houston, TX  77030

phone: 713-798-7044
FAX:   713-798-7078
e-mail: mgrusak at bcm.tmc.edu
http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/cnrc/faculty/grusak.html

Learn what our lab and others are doing in the
area of micronutrient nutrition. See:
http://www.fas.org/mnp/micro.html#iron