What plant it is? .....1/1 bmp

Jon Rouse rousej at postoffice.co.ukx
Wed Oct 8 03:27:03 EST 1997

AC wrote:

> Of course it is. I have used Netscape in UK and the STOP button I am now
> looking at has been there as long as I have been a subscriber.

So, you have the skill to stop a newsfeed download on an unacceptable
article, but permit all the articles of interest to be downloaded.

Please share this virtuoso use of the stop button with your more computer
illiterate brethren.

--
The views expressed are my own and may not represent those of my employer.
Please remove the trailing x from the return mail address.