New plant photos on-line

Marco Bleeker mbleeker at
Wed Oct 15 18:06:51 EST 1997

Chez Marco's Plant Photo Page has been thoroughly revised. There are several
pages now, the species ordered along modern systematic insights, and well over
200 photos of tropical, subtropical and temperate species. Also -I hope- a good
educational tool. Newly added were 49 photos, mostly of Mediterranean species,
but also a beautiful Orchid like Disa cardinalis, and... I know that some
people of Scottish descent will be pleased to find their family symbol: Erica
cinerea, the Bell Heather. Please take a look at:

And have fun!
Greetings, Marco

<mbleeker at>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>
<Plants Programs Pictures>------------------------------<nl-en-de-fr>